Position: Head of Risk Department (01 Position)
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
1. Develop risk management framework and compliance program for managing risks within MAXIMA.
2. Proactively providing risk management advice across the institution;
3. Identifying emerging risks and advising the senior management and Board on appropriate risk management options or controls.
4. Regularly review and update of the risk management framework and compliance program at least annually and make recommendations on its improvement.
5. Develop enhanced procedures to ensure MAXIMA’s compliance with all regulatory, financial and core operational system requirements.
6. All external compliance obligations have been identified and recorded in the compliance register including level of inherent risk and strategies/controls and identification is also performed when there are changes/new initiatives.
7. Key risks are identified and strategies are put in place to manage in all aspects included changes and new initiatives.
8. Ensure that risk management is embedded at an operational level within the business and that staff at all levels are aware of and manage risk as a core part of their responsibilities.
9. Responsible for loan delinquency management and support the credit department to minimize the risk occurred in all offices.
1. University degree in Business Administration or related fields
2. Experience in risk assessment, credit monitoring in bank or MFIs
3. A minimum of 3 year of working experience in compliance work with bank or MFIs
4. Working knowledge/understanding of risk management/measurement technique
5. Computer literacy Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-Point, Quick-Book, Internet and E-mail.
6. Comprehensive in both Khmer and English
7. Demonstrate high level of ethical behavior and trustworthiness.
8. Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants who meet above requirements should send a cover letter, resume or CV, and supporting document attention to the address: #21AB, street 271, Sangkat Phsar Doeum Thkov, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, or via Email:email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. The candidate’s application will not be returned. For further information, please contact to 017 497 205 / 023 214 240/016 35 55 25, or visit: www.maxima.com.kh. The closing date is on 31-December-2019 at 5:00 PM.
Download PDF File(1)