Position: Deputy Head of IT Department (01 Position)
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
1. Set and maintain the IT strategies and IT plan to align with MAXIMA’s business plan.
- Develop the annual IT strategies to correspond to the business plan set by top management and Board of Directors.
- Ensure information technology is in-line with agreed strategy and policy and policy and strategy is in compliance with regulation and standards in Cambodia.
- Evaluate business needs, objectives, and goals. Research products available and designate procedures and systems to best meet needs.
- Develop plans for implementation of new projects, coordinating process with project leader. Provide well defined plans including procedures, documentation, deadlines, and accountability.
2. Develop, update, and implement the IT policies and procedures to comply with MAXIMA’s vision, mission, objectives, and IT standard framework and best practice.
- Set up the IT policies and procedures to comply with IT standard framework and best practice to align with MAXIMA’s strategic business.
- Implement the IT policies and procedures and take action with who have broken the policies and procedures.
3. Manage the IT department, ensuring delivery of appropriate service, support and information to all users in the Maxima Head Office, Branch Offices, including the agreement and ongoing management of service level agreements (SLAs).
- Manage department staffing, including resource planning, recruitment, professional development, appraisal and disciplinary actions to provide a resilient and responsive support team that provides the specified service levels to the organization’s users and the required skills for the technical support of the solutions in use.
- Manage the day to day operations of IT systems, ensuring that planning, end-user impact, change management, training, quality management are properly addressed and monitored to ensure that deadlines, budgets and service levels are met and results delivered.
- Lead IT department operational and strategic planning, including fostering innovation, planning projects, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
4. Maintain an oversight of all IT and IS projects ensuring that compatibility and integration issues are taken into account and, as a member of the project steering group, be responsible for the monitoring and control of all IT-led projects within the company.
- Manage the further development and implementation of current system such as the Loan Tracking System, Loan Contract and other management database.
- Work with vendors to safeguard the company's assets, intellectual property and computer systems.
- Remain in regular contact with department heads and senior management to ensure tracking and monitoring of technological needs.
5. Ensure that IT and IS systems, infrastructure and stored data are secure against internal and external threats and position effective and appropriate measures for risk management and information security.
- Responsible for the company’s information security policy and adherence to the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
- Develop configuration and performance standards for the network. Implement and monitor controls to ensure standards are maintained.
- Ensure hardware and software and network support is provided to internal staff in a professional, courteous, and timely manner.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including; routers, switches, firewalls, servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Maintain a disaster recovery plan for all systems, reviewing the Information Technology Disaster Recovery Plan annually, recommending changes to Senior Management when needed.
1. Fully committed to MAXIMA’s vision, mission, culture, and values.
2. University degree in IT or Computer Science Management or related fields.
3. At least 4 year of Information Technology management experience
4. Be honest, friendly, active and creative
5. Good Interpersonal Skills
6. Fluent in Khmer language and English
7. Demonstrate high level of ethical behavior and trustworthiness
8. High level of commitment
9. Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants who meet above requirements should send a cover letter, resume or CV, and supporting document attention to the address: #21AB, street 271, Sangkat Phsar Doeum Thkov, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, or via Email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. The candidate’s application will not be returned. For further information, please contact to 081 758 341 / 023 214 240/016 35 55 25, or visit: www.maxima.com.kh. The closing date is on 31-December-2019 at 5:00 PM.
Download PDF File(1)