Position: Head of Corporate Planning (01 position)
location: Head Office
- Develop company level document under the supervision of the CXO, such as long-term strategy, budget, business plan documents, annual reports.
- Lead the company level project/initiatives, or cross-department topics
- Analyze company data and update it periodically.
- Monitor and follow up the implementation situation of the necessary actions of all the departments.
- Prepare the document, and take minutes for the meeting within company, shareholder, and BOD’s meeting, as well as follow up Board recommendations.
- Function as a secretary of the Board, and maintain the up-to-date company’s statutory books and records including Article of Incorporation, and registers of directors, shareholders, director’s interests, and share records.
- Ensure that only eligible persons can review company records (access to records).
- Other tasks assigned by Board or Top Management
- Fully committed to MAXIMA’s vision, mission, culture, and values.
- University Degree in Laws or Business Administration or related fields.
- Strong problem solver with logical thinking.
- At least 3 year experiences in the management level in Microfinance / bank, knowledge in legal regulatory in banking and financial sector is a plus.
- Strong analytical capability with rigorous quantitative skills
- Rigorous problem solver
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Be honest, friendly, active and creative.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Fluent in Khmer language and English, with good English writing skills.
- Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, Power-point, Internet and E-mail.
- Demonstrate high level of ethical behavior and trustworthiness.
- High level of commitment.
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated.
Note: Deadline of application:30-August-2021
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants who meet above requirements should send a cover letter, resume or CV, and supporting document attention to any of the following address:
Head Office: #21AB, street 271, Sangkat Phsar Doeum Thkov, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Phone: 023 214 240 / 016 35 55 25 / 017 49 72 05; Website: www.maxima.com.kh