Position: Field Manager (01 Position)
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Recruitment, setting up training and rehearsal session to Maxima’s Agent to ensure that they’re properly full understood before allowing them to work and let them aware of their job and responsibilities.
2. Make appointment and proceed signing contract agreement with agents
3. Preparing handout and loan contract document before training and working
4. Preparing handout and loan contract document before training and working
5. Visit clients in case of late repayment.
6. Creating plans to help agents improve, track their progress to meet the goals of these plans
7. Strongly adhere and follow the guideline and policy of Maxima.
1. University Degree in Banking, Finance
2. Must have the ability to make fair and ethical decisions in tough circumstances
3. High self-motivation with strong interpersonal skills
4. Abilities to communicate with local authorities and legal / court members in an articulate and professional manner;
5. Have working experience which requires deep client communication(ex. sales)
6. Have working experience in operation or credit team in banking and financial sector is a plus
7. Fluent in Khmer language and business level English, with reading and listen English.
8. Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, Power-point, Internet and E-mail.
9. Able to travel to province for field visit.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants who meet above requirements should send a cover letter, resume or CV, and supporting document attention to the address: #21AB, street 271, Sangkat Phsar Doeum Thkov, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, or via Email:email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. The candidate’s application will not be returned. For further information, please contact to 016 355 525 / 023 214 240, or visit: www.maxima.com.kh. The closing date is on 31-March-2020 at 5:00 PM.
Download PDF File(1)