Position: Deputy Head of Operation and Marketing (In charge of Product) (01 position – Head Office)
Location: Head Office
- Product management:
Develop and manage the product policy of branch channel to match the demand of the clients. This include the development of the relevant policy, manual and calculation of the profitability of the product both in planning and actual. Initial focus will be the development of the MSME lending product.
- Scoring and Assessment method co-development:
Collaborate with Digital team or Credit team to improve the methodology of scoring and assessment for each product line
- Promotion by product:
Develop and implement the promotion to improve the sales of the company, considering the economics of the product line.
- Economics management by product:
Control the unit economics of the channel and product, and improve the profitability of each product line.
- This job opportunity is opened for Local Cambodian Employee
- Fully committed to MAXIMA’s vision, mission, culture, and values
- University degree in Business Administration, Operation, Management or related fields
- At least 3 year of working experiences in credit operation with other MFIs
- Be honest, friendly, active and creative
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Fluent in Khmer language and English
- Computer literacy in MS. Word, Ms. Excel, Internet and E-mail
- Demonstrate high level of ethical behavior and trustworthiness
- High level of commitment
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated
Note: Deadline of application:30-August-2021
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants who meet above requirements should send a cover letter, resume or CV, and supporting document attention to any of the following address:
Head Office: #21AB, street 271, Sangkat Phsar Doeum Thkov, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Phone: 023 214 240 / 016 35 55 25 / 017 49 72 05; Website: www.maxima.com.kh