Deputy Head of HR Departmen (in charge compensation) (01 position – Head Office)
Location: Head Office
1. Manage on compensation and compensation in compliance with labor law and MAXIMA’s policies./p>
-Calculate monthly payroll and other benefit with accuracy and provide payroll on time
-Calculate incentive and bonus if any
2.Liaise with Ministry of Labor and Vocational Training, and other government entity in term of HR issues.
-Prepare of registration of new enterprise to Ministry of Labor
-Arrange work permit
-Prepare NSSF requirement for staff
3. Manage staff personnel data
4. Manage the recruitment and selection process corresponding to the business‘s need.
-Develop the recruitment and selection strategies to attract the qualified applicants.
-Set the recruitment plan to align with business’s need and support the hiring managers to recruit the qualified staff on time.
-Join in the interview committee to interview and select the applicants.
5.Manage the training and development programs.
6. Facilitate in performance appraisal process
7. Assist Head of Department to develop, update, and implement the HR policies
- Fully committed to MAXIMA’s vision, mission, culture, and values.
- University degree in HR Management or Business Administration or related fields
- At least 4 years of working experiences in HR management.
- Be honest, friendly, active and creative
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Fluent in Khmer language and English
- Computer literacy in MS. Word, Access, Internet and E-mail
- Demonstrate high level of ethical behavior and trustworthiness
- High level of commitment
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated
Note: Deadline of application:30-Sept-2021
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants who meet above requirements should send a cover letter, resume or CV, and supporting document attention to any of the following address:
Head Office: #21AB, street 271, Sangkat Phsar Doeum Thkov, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Phone: 023 214 240 / 016 35 55 25 / 017 49 72 05; Website: www.maxima.com.kh